Are You Looking A Job For Your Career?
Luxury Travel Company is Vietnam's First Luxury Tour Operator and Full Travel Service Agency To Service Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and Thailand.
We have won numerous travel awards over many years. For further development, we are looking for the most qualified candidates for vacancies in our Hanoi head office.
Who We Are Looking For?
Luxury Travel is looking for excellent people to join our dynamic, creative, energetic and friendly company.
The people we are looking for should:
Have a passion for travel, especially luxury travel
Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
Have excellent in English and Vietnamese (French and German are also helpful)
Have a luxury mind set
Be motivated, responsible and reliable
Be creative and innovative
Have a strong commitment to company values
Be able to work well in a multicultural team
Have working experience nationally or internationally, preferably in tourism.
Have a sense of humor and a smile!
What Do We Offer?
- Attractive and competitive salary (negotiable) + bonus
- Benefits & allowances
- Discounted travel benefits for all staff
- Annual leave
- Accrued 12 days of annual leave
- Sick leave and maternity leave benefits
- Health insurance and social insurance according to Vietnamese labor codes to all local employees (the staff member pays 6% and the Company 17% based on fixed month salary).
- Travel allowance for those who travel for purposes of training or business
Position: Sales Manager
Luxury Travel is looking for a young, vibrant Business Developer to lead sales and business development activities in USA, Australia and New Zealand.
Based in Hanoi, Vietnam you would promote the services of Luxury Travel (www.luxurytravels.asia) to travel partners (tour operators, travel agents, incentive houses, etc.).
Your main role will be to drive sales and business development, you should be a highly driven and proactive sales person able to identify and secure new accounts as well as to strengthen business partnerships with existing partners.
This position presents an opportunity to impact and contribute to overall group sales strategy and to directly participate in and drive the next phase of the company’s growth with a team of motivated and passionate travel professionals.
You will report directly to the DOSM/COO based in Hanoi Head Office and will set and run your own budget with a great deal of freedom to run your own show. We are looking for a highly motivated sales person able to understand the big picture and lead our ambitious plans.
· Developing strategies along with senior management to expand group sales into new markets and increase business in existing markets including strategic plans to increase business through Tour Operators and Travel Agents networks.
· Create annual sales and marketing plan and budget for assigned market.
· Identifying and contacting new potential agents and tour operators.
· Making sales calls to introduce LUX’s services to prospective clients.
· Initiate marketing activities targeted at the assigned market and coordinate with marketing department to ensure that the market requirements are well represented and by marketing and communication materials.
· Participate in major travel trade shows around the world to represent LUX, as assigned.
· Respond to and follow up new agent enquiries and forward to operations offices with advice.
· Liaise and coordinate with reservations and operations teams to ensure that agents are dealt with promptly, professionally and receive the best possible services.
· Arrange FAM trips for overseas agents and escort groups.
· Monitor new agents’ performances and bookings.
· Provide annual training for Travel Consultants handling your Markets in each of the LUX Destinations.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate
• Minimum 5 yrs of experience in Travel with minimum 2yrs of leading Sales for a large market.
• Fluency in English (verbal & written) must.
• Experience in using some type of Travel software and Database would be beneficial.
• Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge
• Understanding customer needs and high customer service standards.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Excellent interpersonal and good public speaking skills.
• Leader with a positive and dynamic personality, able to adapt to different cultures.
We are looking for a competent COO in Hanoi, Vietnam, who has knowledge, skills and attitude.
To lead and manage the Lux office including the long term development and the management of day to day business of the Company.
The COO will provide the leadership to enable the company to achieve its sales goals, by promoting business profitability, monitoring performance, developing new business and effectively utilizing resources.
The COO reports to CEO and shall submit strategy and implement the approved business plans.
- Manage development and implementation of Business strategy (Company 3 year, 1 year and Department goals approved by CEO and regular performance reporting)
- Monitoring and reporting of company performance (monthly performance analysis report and financial reports against targets)
- Company profitability (Operating expenses per month within budget, supplier costs within budget and quality assessed by the LUX management)
- Manage product development process to ensure unique and defendable
- Quality of trips (target rating from passenger feedback and other monitoring system)
- Establish and maintain an effective local marketing and sales strategy (Direct sales, B2B contracts)
- Maintain regular contact with government including timely reports (tax department and other agencies as required)
- Understand company’s vision, mission, purpose and values and be able to articulate them to the staff and partners.
- Develop businesses; meet the annual sales target set in the budget.
- Ensure effective HR management; employ only competent people having knowledge + skills+ attitude. Monthly train the team for perfection.
- Ensure an effective development of IT system, processes, standards in LUX.
- Maintain good processes and standards of five star travel experiences.
- Develop external relationships and partnerships and represent the company (State agencies, third party, media, industry)
- Proven track record of management across different cultures
- Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:-
- Minimum of middle level management experience; Company management experience preferred
- University or Master degree, preferably economics, business administration or tourism management
- High standards of customer service
- Understand of Hoteliers, DMCs and Tour Operators, Cruising operations.
- Work experience in tourism management or similar position is a plus
- Proven experience in cruising, MICE, Group Operations and other areas of the company is a plus.
- Experience of working with computers, particularly Microsoft applications
- For Vietnamese candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English, Vietnamese and 2nd foreign language is an added value.
- Work independently, under pressure, be a good sales goals setter and time management elite.
- Willingness to travel
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:-
- Ability to work strategically on the business and also operationally in the business
- Responsible and reliable
- Knowledge and experience in financial management
- Understanding of luxury tour operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to foster teamwork
- Experience travel in the region and passion for luxury travel
- Problem solving and decision making capacities
- Experience in multinational business group advantageous
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and a fast changing business environment
- An understanding of and believe in Responsible Travel philosophy
- Vietnamese nationality, expatriates candidates are preferable.
The successful candidate will be offered excellent salary along with bonus and company benefits.